Where we are headed... a huge vision!
We want to Bring the homeless home
We dream of building a sustainable Tiny Home Community Village intermixed with Micro Businesses or Social Enterprises. It will be called Hope Community Village.
We will continue to Rescue & Restore Men Women & Children at The Mission, Hope Cottage and Sanctuary House.
These are our rescue and recovery centers!
People, formerly homeless will get back to work and have a home!
- People, “formerly homeless” will find meaningful work, earn a dignified income and pay a modest rent on a tiny home of their own. This will be permanent supportive housing.
- Mentors called "Befriender's" will live, serve and work in the tiny home village. These are individuals, (like our current staff), who are called into a life of service alongside neighbors who were formerly homeless.
- Hope Community Village will include several micro businesses. These may include a Tiny Home Airbnb, Community Garden, Art Studio, Outdoor Amphitheater, Wood Working, Auto Repair, Restaurant and more.
- People can find hope for their future, rebuild a family of friends and mentors and finally celebrate a permanent path out of homelessness.
- We will encourage thousands of volunteers annually into a life of service alongside the homeless, inviting them to become mentors and friends, (gardeners, artists, musicians, builders, preachers, teachers etc.).
- The new community will eventually offer affordable housing, a dire need in Flagstaff. Individuals, formerly homeless, will earn an dignified income and have a HOME!